All groups must be scheduled in advance with our Volunteer Coordinator. Group sizes can range from 5-12 volunteers. Occasionally we may be able to accommodate up to 20 people depending on what type of work is available. Groups are scheduled for a half day (8 a.m.-noon) or for a full day (8 a.m.-3:00 p.m.)
Team Building is a great way for groups to come together in an informal team building experience. Your group will learn skills for how to communicate, cooperate and get a job done. Leaders will emerge and lines of hierarchy will break down. What better way to forge a bond with coworkers, clients or church members than to spend a day working toward a common goal.
Team Building helps your organization:
- It improves communication, cooperation, and camaraderie.
- It promotes interaction with coworkers and members of your organization.
- It strengthens team spirit and morale.
- It raises the profile of your organization, church, or business.
Team Building helps Edmond:
- It provides the opportunity for affordable homeownership in our own community.
- It builds safe, affordable homes and neighborhoods where families can thrive.
- It helps our physically challenged residents live independent lives.
- It promotes a spirit of compassion for our neighbors in need.