Youth Groups are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Group sizes can range from 5-12 volunteers. Occasionally we may be able to accommodate up to 20 people depending on what type of work is available, but an ideal group size is no more than 12 people.
Youth Groups are scheduled in half day (8 am-noon) or full day (8 am-3:00 pm) shifts. Or, if providing and serving Saturday volunteer lunches, scheduled from 12 am-1 p.m. If you have a youth group who would like to be scheduled to volunteer, please let us know through our “Contact Us” section. You can down-load the Minors Policy and Permission Form from our “Forms” section.
When a Youth Group is scheduled on a particular day/task with the appropriate number of designated sponsors, they will not require also having a parent present.
Team Building helps your organization:
- It improves communication, cooperation, and camaraderie.
- It promotes interaction with coworkers and members of your organization.
- It strengthens team spirit and morale.
- It raises the profile of your organization, church, or business.
Team Building helps Edmond:
- It provides the opportunity for affordable homeownership in our own community.
- It builds safe, affordable homes and neighborhoods where families can thrive.
- It helps our physically challenged residents live independent lives.
- It promotes a spirit of compassion for our neighbors in need.