Some of our homeowners:
- A public school teacher of autistic children who is the single mother of 4, including one child who has significant health issues.
- A single mother who is employed in Edmond and works as a bookkeeper at a local church.
- A legally blind single woman who is a graduate of Francis Tuttle Technical Center.
- A single mother who is a graphics designer…
- A single mother who is employed at a local lawyer’s office, with 3 children, one of whom is deaf.
- A family of 4 who had previously been unable to purchase a home.
- A wheelchair bound single woman.
- An Edmond public school teacher who is a single mother.
- Women whose home was destroyed by a tornado.
- A single mother/grandmother who is employed by the City of Edmond.
- A Missionary and his wife.
Turning Point homeowners come from all walks of life, from two-parent households to grandmothers raising their grandchildren. The one thing they have in common is they are in need of an opportunity to own an affordable home in Edmond.