It’s time for our 11th Annual Edmond Turkey Trot! Thanks to all of you who have supported us over the past 10 years!! Because of you, we have been able to continue to provide quality, affordable housing for qualified individuals or families in Edmond. Our families come from all walks of life, from teachers to single moms to missionaries – but no matter what they all have one thing in common – they are in need of an opportunity to own an affordable home in Edmond.
We especially need your help now! Due to the economy taking such a hard hit during this time of Covid-19, our applications have steadily increased. We are trying to keep up with the need but any help that you can provide during this season is greatly appreciated. Our thoughts are with all of you during this time; due to the upswing in Covid-19 cases locally, we have decided to CONTINUE with our race this year, but to host it ‘virtually’. This means, you still run or bike the race of your choice, but you will do it on your own on Thanksgiving morning. We will be following along on social media and watching for your posts and sharing them with everyone else!
HOW IT WORKS
- Register by November 20th to receive a t-shirt
- Run a 5K or Bike a 10K:
- Anytime on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26th
- Submit your finish time on the turkey trot website
- Dress up – make this fun for the whole family – make signs and cheer each other on!
- Upload your photos, crop and add filters and tag Edmond Turkey Trot and Turning Point Ministries – Edmond then share on social media!
- If you’re business in interested in sponsoring the turkey trot, please email Michelle Gregory or Josh Moore.
DRIVE THRU T-SHIRT PICKUP WILL TAKE PLACE AT 28 E. MAIN STREET IN THE DOWNTOWN EDMOND COMMUNITY CENTER PARKING LOT ON WEDNESDAY, NOV. 25TH FROM 3-7 PM.